This space celebrates the abundance of talent, skill, creativity and wonder that comes from our differences. We are all richer for it! There are some dedicated and amazing groups and individuals who champion opening our minds and our field.
THE DIANA INITIATIVE CALL FOR PAPERS IS NOW OPEN!
The Diana Initiative prides itself on featuring a diverse speaker line-up covering a wide range of topics. If you’re interested in sharing your knowledge, please review the details and process below, and submit your talk! There will be multiple speaking tracks. Speakers have a choice of a 20 minute slot or a 50 minute slot. For any CFP questions, email [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- Feb 15th, 2021: Call For Papers Opens
- March 21st, 2021: First Round closes
- April 7th, 2021: First Round notifications sent
- May 7th, 2021: Second Round closes
- May 22nd, 2021: Second Round notifications sent
Submission Guidelines: Papers that don’t meet these may be rejected
- Submission Title
- Speaker Name(s)
- Speaker Email (this is how we will contact you) Hidden from reviewers
- Speaker biography (150 words or less per speaker) Hidden from reviewers
- Abstract for your talk (200 words or less) Please refrain from including identifying information
- Detailed talk outline Please refrain from including identifying information
Break your talk idea down into subheading with bullet points to provide detail on what it is, why it matters, what attendees will take away as learning or something they can apply. Show approximate speaking times for each section. Less is not more when it comes to the outline and selling your concept.
- Whether this would be your first speaking engagement at a conference
- Whether this talk has been previously given at another conference
UPCOMING EVENT! Saturday February 13 2021
Come be part of this welcoming event that works to unite women through learning and collaboration in a global CTF. You can sign up to register here
Be sure to follow these organizations to learn more!
@WomenCyberjutsu @WoSECtweets @gatebreachers @WeAreHackerzOrg @WiCySorg @DianaInitiative @wisporg @WiCSME @infosecgirls @owasp @blackgirlshack @LHS_LON bit.ly/2nVIhzC